Monday, November 01, 2004

And now for something completely different...

First off, I'd like to say "Happy Eleven Months" to my one and only pup. It's been absolutely awesome, as I know it will continue to be. Ti amo, cara mia.

...and I'm glad she sees it my way. It's good to be right, but it's even better when you're right about something important, :-).

Sooooooo, as per my post's title (I think "As per your request..." and "Will do" are the phrases I use most often as I whore myself out to The Man every day, so why change a good thing...), something different: I got a haircut.

(DISCLAIMER: at no point in the current post's title or body did I promise something "interesting", only "different". Please for to direct all complaints and angry voicemails to 212-660-2245).

Yes, ladies (gentlemen?), the curls are gone, for now. I already envision the pep-talk I'll need to give Liz tonight when she starts pouting about my head's lack of curldom: "It's ok, honey, they'll be back in a few weeks..." Ah, if only I had a camera to delight my anxious audience with a pic... Maybe later.

But for now back to your regularly-scheduled programming, folks, whether that be the blissful nirvana of unemployment, the contemplative purgatory of pencil-pushing or the burning inferno of corporate law.

T-T-F-N.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home