Thursday, July 13, 2006

Our little chubby is famous!

So Liz has a knack for taking some great photos of Conan and Fosse, especially in the past few months. After some gentle prodding and reminding, she submitted one particularly awesome/cute pic to StuffOnMyCat, a really cool/funny website that I discovered sometime last year. Well whaddya know, it just got posted!

Just try and tell me that this isn't the cutest kitten you've ever seen:

Some of the comments that this pic got:

- "Gorgeous kitty and great photography."
- "Spectacular picture! The eyes are so expressive! Wonderful!"
- "Oh what wonderful composition in this pic, the wooden floor, the curtain, the "I'm going to play or pounce" expression on Conan...it all comes together into a masterpiece. It belongs on the wall."

Ah, the life of a proud parent, :-).

Luis

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"the cutest kitten you've ever seen"??
I thought Liz did that comment.. but you Luiggi? CĀ“mon, be a man! ;-)

6:27 PM  
Blogger Luis said...

Well, I'm a proud father, so give me a break, :-)!

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home