Thursday, February 01, 2007

Proenza Schouler for you, and you, and you!

If you love Proenza Schouler as much as I do, you were no doubt thrilled when Target announced that the boys would design the next GO collection. Also, you were no doubt concerned that you would never make it to Target in time to beat out all the fashionistas (aspiring and hardcore alike).

Never fear! When I read this post on one of my favorite new blogs, I knew there was hope. Sure enough, I just ordered two pieces from the line pictured here, which should be in my hot little hands within a week. Yes, I'm missing some of the visceral thrill of wrestling other gals for my new clothes, but I can always wait for the next H&M collection for that.

Speaking of which, did anyone else find Viktor & Rolf's latest H&M line terribly disappointing in person? I was so psyched about the photos, but when I went to try everything on, I couldn't find anything with a decent cut. Such a disappointment after my phenomenal success with the Lagerfeld collection, and I know lots of girls who love Stella's stuff. Who's next, I wonder? (No, Madonna does NOT count.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home