Monday, March 05, 2007

(Fashionably) Late

So I'm a little late to the party on this, but I don't usually pay much attention to accessories (aside from shoes, of course).

Alex + Chloe are L.A. jewelry designers with a slightly aggressive yet undeniably cool twist. While they offer sterling and 14K, their black acrylic and oxidized silver designs are the true show stoppers. All the cool kids probably layer the shit out of these, but I am neither particularly cool nor a kid, so I'll keep it to one pendant at a time.

I'm in love with the (velociraptor?) claw in black, and at only $48, you really can't go wrong. Shown here is the Coco is Dead - Knife Fight necklace, which is no longer available on the main site, likely due to copyright infringement. Luckily, Coco is Dead can be found on eBay!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmm.... that's gorgeous. I want one too!

5:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home