Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Hot diggity damn!

So today marks our one-year anniversary! Yep. Three hundred and sixty-five days since we met. Honestly, I couldn't be happier with life right now, but I'm sure you all knew that, hehe. I'm happier than a kitty with a rugby ball! (OK, I realize that was a totally gratuitous shot of one of our gorgeous cats. So sue me...)

Work has finally resumed it's normal, sluggish pace, and all I've been doing lately is make closing sets, copy documents, etc., and no more of those "stay til 3am" days, which I'm pretty happy about, even though my OT$ will be less. But hey, that's what Christmas bonuses are for, right?

I just remembered an e-mail a friend here at work sent me a few months ago, with a link to some other guy's blog that gave you a good cross-section of life as a paralegal.

Anyhoozers, I gotta go finish some stuff before checking outta here to head to dinner with Liz at Brasserie (one of our faves). What to have? Steak and frites? Moules and creamed spinach? Steak and moules? Qvestions, qvestions...

Hugs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home