Friday, December 10, 2004

The pain!

So after weeks of stinging pain every time I ate/drank anything hot/cold, I finally went to the dentist today (I was supposed to go a few weeks ago, but that day my attorneys invited me to go have lunch at The Four Seasons with them, and who am I to say no?). She basically redid the filling, saying that maybe there was just some area that wasn't covered properly, so hot/cold liquids would go into the tooth and make it hurt...

Anyway, it wasn't too bad, and my notoriously anasthaesia-proof mouth only took 3 shots to get numb, and she redid the filling in half an hour. The problem is that I just had some room temperature H2O and I got the same feeling, though less intense (the lydocaine hasn't worn off completely yet). I really frickin' hope it's just my tooth that is sensitive from the drilling and scraping, and not that the problem hasn't actually been fixed...sigh...

Off to the Brooklyn Brewery with Liz to drink more frosty beverages that will make my teeth hurt. Oh joy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home