Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Casual Introspection

Things I am good at
Horseback riding
Teasing Luis
Making dessert, from spiced bread to cookies to rum pecan pie
Craft projects
Burning things in the broiler
Cleaning the house - it's down to a science at this point
Being a mommy
Shopping and bargain hunting
Encouraging others to try new things, especially when it comes to style
Dropping five pounds really quickly, and then gaining it all back right afterwards
Doing my own makeup (hey, it's a skill... nay, an art)
Being a vindictive bitch when the situation calls for it
Multitasking
Walking in heels

Things I enjoy, but am not-so-good at
Singing, particularly if harmony is involved (what's my note again?)
Ice skating - I can stay upright and go fast, but I always wanted to do jumps and spins
Playing video games
Hosting - I always forget something important
Playing the bass
Interior decorating
Playing Magic with Luis

Things I am bad at, and that's OK, really
Keeping in touch with people
Photography
Exercising, running, playing anything that ends in -ball
Being patient
Lying (oddly, I can keep secrets just fine)
Debating - I take it too personally
Talking (or caring, for that matter) about politics
Drawing and painting
Letting go
Eating, especially somewhere new
Holding back tears


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home