Friday, March 11, 2005

Ten Things I Have Done That You Probably Haven't

Inspired by Michele:


1. I once won a stroller-folding competition.

2. I have worn a bathing suit on stage in front of thousands of people and TV cameras.

3. I've had to swim down the street during a flash flood in Moscow.

4. I have been hit on by Gene Simmons.

5. I have spent an entire paycheck on shoes.

6. I have flown a plane, including takeoff and landing.

7. I once got a boy's ass kicked by a mob of men including my father and brothers.

8. I played a blind woman and got so immersed in the character that I found it hard to look people in the eyes for a long time.

9. I have gone on Viper seven times in a row.

10. I have hired someone based solely on their appearance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home