Tuesday, May 17, 2005

I'm gonna burn this whole world down

Luis and I went to a Nine Inch Nails concert on Sunday, May 15th - his first, my third. Here are some of the highlights:

Trent in a tight
white shirt
Trent in a tight
black shirt
Trent at all, really. (Ahem. Hi, Luis! Sorry.)
Wish
A water fight between Jeordie White (formerly the bassist
Twiggy Ramirez of Marilyn Manson) and absolutely batshit insane guitarist Aaron North
The opening act,
The Dresden Dolls, playing War Pigs. How awesome is that?
The Dresden Dolls playing Karma Police. Lo que??
Some smartass shouting "Freebird!" during the Dolls' set
The lighting - several times I thought I might actually have to sit down, it was so intense
My cub worrying about what to wear, thinking that everyone would be all gothed out

More to come as Luis and I remember different details...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home